Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Celestial Model / Sacred Center

Celestial Model

Moses

Moses is a greek/ latin version of Mosheh. Moses is sometimes considered the first leader of Israel. Moses is the Egyptians word for water.  (etymology) My family named me this after my father. They are a christian based family.


Sacred Center

I have two sacred centers. The first place would have to be my home. Ever sense I was young my family and I have had to move at least a dozen times. Finally this year my fiance and I purchased a home. It is nice to know that when I come home i don't have to worry about moving or getting evicted by a landlord.

Another sacred place for me would be any where I'm physically letting out energy. Whether it be the gym, or a trail to run on. Either way, I find my self at peace when i can let off steam or stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment